Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick or Treat Challenge

Two subjects I've been working on lately are Halloween and my A Month of Thanks album. I can't work on just one thing; I get bored. Here's the layout I'm entering in the Trick or Treat Challenge on the My Memories blog:
For my A Month of Thanks album, I'm choosing one thing per day that I'm thankful for and creating a layout about it. I sticking with a fall theme, so I'm using a lot of oranges and earthtones and whatever else is in the autumny kits I've downloaded so far. Here's my page for Nov. 3: 

Until Nov 15, I'm still driving all the way to Marshall to work. Wednesday night, I ended up with the front left tire and the spare tire going flat. (Notice the missing hubcap? Yeah. It was too broken to even put back on.) This is the first car Paul and I have had that hasn't had a lot of problems. This is the first Chevrolet I've ever owned; I'm a Chevy girl, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment