Thursday, October 20, 2011

NOT Picture Perfect Challenge

This weeks challenge at the My Memories blog is for those pictures that didn't turn out like you wanted. We all have them, in many different variations: out of focus, not looking at the camera, making a face, some extraneous object (or person) gets in the frame, or maybe something in the background looks like it's part of the subject (like antlers growing out of somebody's head). I've had my share of out of focus pictures lately. My original thought was to scrap the pics Paul took of me with the pot belly pigs in the petting zoo at the fair. But, since those are the only pictures I have me petting the pigs, I'm gonna use them in the album and I haven't bought the kit(s) I want to use yet. Then I remember the pictures I took of Polly running in the yard the other day. When I uploaded them to the computer, I deleted a lot of the blurry pictures, but I kept a few of them. I was thinking I might want to show how fast she runs. Then came the challenge. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. Here's my layout:

Again, I know it's not the winner, but I'm pretty happy with it. And a good thing about digi scrapping: If I wanna change it later, I can. Oh! I just had a brain storm! Gotta go make some adjustments!

I'm back. I just added a couple of things. I like this better:

This one is my challenge layout. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment