Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Challenge

The MM blog challenge for today was fall. The first topic I though of was falling more and more in love with Paul. Here's the layout I made for his album:
I originally had hearts matching the title and mats in the three empty corners. Paul and I both liked it better without them. I wish I had a red glitter scatter that was either plain glitter or hearts. The red one I have is starts and the hearts scatter is pink; neither would look right, so here it is.
I love challenges. They give me some guidelines, but still let me express my own style and creativity. They really seem to motivate me.
The title is 2peas Heart's Delight and the journaling is Pea Bev from Kevin and Amanda. The paper is Love Sampler and the heart ribbon is Loving You 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment