Monday, August 29, 2011

I love tutorials!

Since my My Memories Suite software came in, I've been slowly figuring out how to utilize it. It isn't difficult, I just don't know all the tricks. Never really using any other scrapbooking software, I was almost totally clueless about it. Then I found the scrapbooking blog on The Pink Toque and watched Lesley's tutorials, which I mentioned in a previous post. While playing on My Memories, I found my way to the blog. Guess what I found! That's right, more tutorials! There are links to video tutorials and coordinating pdf files on this post March into MMS tutorial links. I've only watched the first few, but I've already learned so much. I couldn't find the goodies I had downloaded from the My Memories store. Now I know where to find them. I tried to use a quick page download on my own, but I couldn't figure it out. It was so simple, I don't know why I didn't realize what to do. Here's my first quick page:

It'll take me a while to watch all the videos. Lisa J. at My Memories posted a new video and pdf to their blog almost every day in March, so that's about 30 videos to watch. I can hardly wait to see what I'll be able to do with my scrapping once I watch them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment